I’ve just learned that a major collaborator on this project, Don Henry, passed away at the Chalmers Hospital here in Fredericton yesterday afternoon, January 2oth. He was 83 or 84 years of age, and was a great source of information about aerial spray history in New Brunswick. He will be missed.
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided Aircraft
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – By Year
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications