FPL has just sold it’s second-to-last working TBM Avenger, C-GLEL, to the Museum of Mountain Flying in Missoula, Montana. Now our bird has come full circle, as this is where FPL purchased her, from Johnson’s Flying Service. Read about it in this article: http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_d0b607da-f3c0-11e0-8c43-001cc4c002e0.html. #13 arrived in Missoula on October 1o, 2011.
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided TBM Avengers
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – 1951 to 1993
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications