During the past couple of weeks I have been revising the individual aircraft entries, tightening up and consolidating the text, and adding a few more images, based on submissions from several contacts. The next few weeks will see some additional pages, such as beefed up company information and a page on the origins of our Avengers with the Royal Canadian Navy. Stay tuned!
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided TBM Avengers
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – 1951 to 1993
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications