I have just updated the page describing the history of Skyway Air Services and its successor, Conair Aviation, two British Columbia companies that played a large part in the history of TBM Avengers that operated in New Brunswick. However, details are sketchy, and sometimes the only evidence — and some of it is conflicting — comes from a photocopied newspaper article and brief mentions in reports and published material. The information in this page needs some verification, and I need some feedback on this effort. So far, this is just my opinion based on what little I have gleaned from various sources.
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided TBM Avengers
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – 1951 to 1993
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications