Please check out the new page on the Pacific Northwest, the mountain states that provided Avengers to the New Brunswick spray program. These companies were also active in spray programs in their own region. Feedback and corrections are encouraged, but please note that my poor attempt just scratches the surface. It should be considered as only a summary, i.e., until someone else writes the book on the period.
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided TBM Avengers
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – 1951 to 1993
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications