Winter is Coming, and I have started a period of new revisions on this TBM Avenger Archive. The Pilots page has been updated with new images and material with help from various Comments, the FPL files and the Forest Protection Limited Alumni Facebook site. More tweakings will occur over the next few days, so stay tuned. To come are a desperately needed rewriting of the US companies that provided aircraft and a second look at the individual Avenger histories, helped by the additions of some new images collected from the TBMs – Military and Civil Facebook site.
- Military Origins: US and Canadian Navy Avengers
- Post-War Commercial Use of TBMs
- History of the Spray Program in New Brunswick
- Companies That Provided TBM Avengers
- New Brunswick Airstrips and Airports – 1951 to 1993
- TBMs – FA/FB SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FIMx SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FJ/FK SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – FM/FX/FZ SERIES (Canada)
- TBMs – GFPx SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – GLDX, GLEx SERIES, GOxx Series (USA / Canada / FPL)
- TBMs – USA SERIES (USA / Canada / FPL)
- FZTR and FZTS: The Mystery – SOLVED!
- Links and Publications